UKC

Abu Nazir

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tom Valentine 07 Oct 2012
Anyone else tuning in for the second series tonight? I for one hope it starts off as quirkily as the first one (Ms Danes and the face cloth...)
 ranger*goy 07 Oct 2012
In reply to Tom Valentine:

I'll be tuning in

Thought the first series was great.
 Ridge 07 Oct 2012
All set to record. One of the best series I've seen, wonder how it went down in the US of A?
 JohnnyW 08 Oct 2012

Really enjoyed the first one, although it got more far-fetched as it went. Last night had its tense moments, and in that respect was gripping, (as well as the twists and turns that make it compelling), but it is REALLY far-fetched now

Still the only thing I watch on TV, so says something
 TobyA 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Ridge:
> wonder how it went down in the US of A?

Universally loved it would seem from listening to TV critics on my admittedly liberal-lefty US radio shows/podcasts/news papers (NPR, Slate, New Yorker etc).

Is it being showed on terrestrial TV in the UK? On the advice of my lawyers I will neither confirm nor deny enjoying the first series via alternative online sources.

jezb1 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Tom Valentine: I missed the first series on tv but watched them all over 3 days last week. Loved it! Not much on tv that I really like but homeland was great. Really looking forward to the rest of season 2
 Ridge 08 Oct 2012
In reply to TobyA:
> (In reply to Ridge)
> [...]
>
> Universally loved it would seem from listening to TV critics on my admittedly liberal-lefty US radio shows/podcasts/news papers (NPR, Slate, New Yorker etc).

I can imagine Billy-Bob and Cleetus being baffled what someone from terroristan is doing in the Marines..

> Is it being showed on terrestrial TV in the UK? On the advice of my lawyers I will neither confirm nor deny enjoying the first series via alternative online sources.

It is.
 jezb1 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Tom Valentine: Apparently episode 2's a cracker...
 Adam Lincoln 08 Oct 2012
In reply to jezb1:
> (In reply to Tom V) Apparently episode 2's a cracker...

It is! A massive change to plot...
 spider27 08 Oct 2012
I really enjoyed it. Far fetched yes, but it works. I was urging him to get his shit together and hurry up when he was copying the information from the safe. Does that make me a bad person? At least Homeland caters for more than one point of view.
In reply to Tom Valentine: I wonder if it's on the torrents yet? We don't get anything good imminently here in Aus.
OP Tom Valentine 09 Oct 2012
In reply to spider27:

Allegedly it's 'bama's favourite TV show.
 Kimono 09 Oct 2012
> (In reply to spider27)
>
> Allegedly it's 'bama's favourite TV show.

and thus now hated by all republicans

the first episode is great...the title sums up the highlight

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...