UKC

Skoda/VW/Seat/Audi Winter Tyres + Steel Rims

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ok folks, just in time for winter I'm willing to part with my winter tyres!

Here's the spec:

Item: Komplettrad für Seat LEON 1.9 TDI 1 P 1896ccm 77 kW 01.2009- Steel wheels with winter tyres (LK 5 x 112.00 x 57.00) mit Vredestein SNOWTRAC 3 M+S marking 195/65

They have had 2 seasons of use and have loads of life left in them. I'll get my dad to check the tread depths and post back later (they're in his garage).

They're VERY good tyres - not only great in snow (got me up to the Ben Lawers carpark in 6" of fresh snow) but they are also great in standing water and on typical salty greasy winter roads.

Review here: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Vredestein/Snowtrac-3.htm

They should fit on any Mk V VW Golfs, MkII Seat Leons and MKII Skoda Octavia. Basically anything with a 5 x 112 bolt pattern. I'll even throw in some wheel trims for free.

Price: £275 + delivery.

Pics on request.
 sbc_10 10 Oct 2012
In reply to Fultonius:

Hi there, YHM.
 sbc_10 10 Oct 2012
In reply to Fultonius:

Should have checked the details first, not the right bolt sizing for me. Never mind, thanks anyway.

Sean.
In reply to Fultonius: Ok folks, one pair has 6mm-5.5mm-6mm (Outside, Centre, Inside) and the other is 7mm across the board. I think I've done about 10,000 miles on them so far, so about 2.5mm per 10,000 miles wear rate, or 4000 miles per mm.

If you put the better ones on the front I'd reckon you'll get another 2 seasons out them until they're at 4mm. If you only rarely venture onto snow, 4mm is fine, but on deeper snow they'll start to struggle.
 alexcollins123 11 Oct 2012
In reply to Fultonius:

where abouts are you based?
In reply to alexcollins123: Glasgow, the wheels are in Perth but can pick them up.

Just found out I'm off to Azerbaijan for 3 weeks, so will probably have to sort this out when I'm back unless you're keen to have them before and I can get them couriered?
 alexcollins123 15 Oct 2012
In reply to Fultonius:

Fooks sake - mk4 golf and mk5 golf bolt patterns are different! Sorry!
In reply to alexcollins123: I know, it's right pain in the ass! When I got them I was hoping to be able to pick up some old Golf allows/steels on the cheap, but since it was the wrong bolt pattern I ended up getting them new.

Come on all you Skoda Octavia drivers, make me an offer!
bhodgkiss 23 Oct 2012
Are these 15 or 16 inch please?
They are 15" wheels, still available and open to offers.
In reply to Fultonius: Ok folks, they're now on EBAY. Happy bidding

Search for Item: 330832459705

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...