UKC

Gear clear out!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
h13gga 20 Oct 2012
premier post photo
For sale DMM Rebel ice axes (hammer and adze) included are a pair of DMM clipper leashes and also a Grivel double spring leash. Axes have been used once only in what was more of a scramble than a climb and are in great condition except a few surface paint chips. £160 inc delivery.

Also i am selling my Scarpa Jorasses Pro GTX B3 rated boots. These again have been used once and have a few minor scrapes but apart from that they are untouched. £200 inc delivery.

Last but not least i'm also selling a pair of Grivel G14 cramp-o-matic crampons, included is a Grivel carry bag and also a pair of Grivel crowns, again these have been used once and as you'd expect they have some cosmetic scratches but that is all. £110 inc delivery.

I have a baby on the way in December so i won't get any use for them so that's why i'm selling. Someone might as well get some use out of them as oppose to them sitting in a wardrobe gathering dust.
More photos are available if you would like to take a closer look, just let me know by emailing me at snk.harrison@sky.com
Thanks for looking folks.
 Roberttaylor 20 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: What size are the boots? Good luck getting it sold and with the sprog.

R
h13gga 20 Oct 2012
In reply to Roberttaylor: sorry,the boots are euro size 44.5 uk size 10. thanks.
 Andrew Lodge 20 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: interested in the spring leash if you are splitting
h13gga 20 Oct 2012
In reply to Andrew Lodge: No Andrew I'm going to keep them as a package. Sorry.
In reply to h13gga:

yhm regarding axes and crampons
 speedymccreedy 21 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga:

If I took both the crampons and zxes would you be open to a deal of some sort? Plus hopefully may reduce the postage.

Cheers

Speedy
rich_hartley 21 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: Interested in the boots and crampons. What is still available please?
h13gga 21 Oct 2012
In reply to rich_hartley: yes mate they are still available at the min. i'm going to sell on a first come first served basis.
Thanks.
h13gga 21 Oct 2012
In reply to speedymccreedy: that's the price i'm selling them for, i think you'll agree i'm giving them away to start with as i have no use for them anymore.
Thanks.
In reply to h13gga:

YHM regarding Axes and crampons! Didn't realise it was 160 for the pair!
For that price, i'd be overjoyed to have them from you as I start winter climbing this December, can't wait!

Be happy to chip in for postage aswell if its far as i live in Nottingham (sent you email with detail)
 williap 21 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga:
If the axes are still available i'll take them!
 ClimberNic 22 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga:

I'd like to buy the ice axes if they are still available? Please email if they are: nickyjacko@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Nicky
h13gga 22 Oct 2012
Hi guys. As yet the axes are not sold, I have lots of people emailing me saying they want them but as yet nobody has paid for them. So the first person to secure a payment gets them.
Thanks.
climber2011 22 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: Hi Bud,
Just wondering about the boots, as Im currently away on a job and am returning home in 2 days time. When I get back, I will check the size of my Scarpa boots, (different model). If they are the same size, which I think they are. I will take them off your hands. Thats if they are still in your possession. Cheers.
h13gga 22 Oct 2012
In reply to climber2011: hi. As yet the boots are not sold. Get in touch when you get back and if I still have them and you want them then they are yours.
Thanks.
h13gga 22 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: hi guys. The axes and leashes are now sold. The boots and crampons are still for sale. I am selling on a first come first served basis.
Thanks.
h13gga 24 Oct 2012
In reply to h13gga: thanks for all your interest guys but all items have now been sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...