UKC

If you had £120 credit at Go Outdoors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Darkskys 12 Nov 2012
...what would you spend it on?

I don't necessarily need anything at the mo but what would you buy?
 RagingSphere 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys: I'd wait until they did a 50% off sale and buy stuff I didn't need. The only requirement would be that the stuff had to be shiny new climbing stuff. Shiny being the important bit. I'm a bit of a gear magpie
 kwoods 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys: I got £100 vouchers for Cotswolds a couple months ago: helmet, stove, sling, map case, pot handle, book and a couple other things i can't remember. More like the necessities than fancy stuff!
 rob_0602 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys: not sure what I would buy but when I found something I would look online to see if I can get it cheaper anywhere else cause go outdoors will beat that price by 10% may aswell get more for your money!
 Mikkel 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

i would get a rab shadow hoodie.
OP Darkskys 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Mikkel: I've been looking at the actually? How do you rage them?
 butteredfrog 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

Rab vapourise guide jacket (in blue).
OP Darkskys 12 Nov 2012
In reply to butteredfrog: I'd burn up in that bad boy...I run warm and would be vaporised in her
 butteredfrog 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

Winter is coming
OP Darkskys 13 Nov 2012
In reply to butteredfrog: Wore it last winter and found myself getting farr too warm in it!
 teflonpete 13 Nov 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

A couple of new pairs of softshell type trousers. That said, I've had £100 in Outdoor Shop vouchers since last Christmas and missed a couple of sales due to cba moments.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...