UKC

Nevica Light Down Jacket VS Karrimor Lightweight Down Jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JUSTXMike 25 Nov 2012
I'm looking to buy a down jacket and I've seen these two online quite cheap but I'm not sue which to buy. Wanting to find people opinions on them to see which would be the best to buy.

The Nevica one has the advantage of a hood, but how good is it?
Also what size would be best to go for, as it will obviously be over the rest of my clothing
 MtnGeekUK 25 Nov 2012
In reply to JUSTXMike:

Where did you see the Nevica one?
OP JUSTXMike 25 Nov 2012
In reply to MtnGeekUK: Field and trek
 ripper 25 Nov 2012
In reply to JUSTXMike: both brands are now owned by F&T so one imagines little if any difference in quality - apparently Santa's bringing me the Nevica one this year...
 aldo56 25 Nov 2012
In reply to JUSTXMike: I just bought a Karrimor for myself and the Nevica for my Mum's Christmas. They're basically the same jackets but one has a hood. (The hood isn't that good because it's got no adjustment.)

They're both a total bargain at £25, i'd recommend either.
OP JUSTXMike 25 Nov 2012
In reply to aldo56: I'm more leaning towards the Karrimor because I really like green. As for sizing wise, would you go a size bigger then usual or stick with your normal clothing size
 MikeLell 25 Nov 2012
In reply to JUSTXMike: Would recommend going bigger with the Karrimor ones if possible for manouverability.
 MtnGeekUK 25 Nov 2012
In reply to JUSTXMike:

Let me know how you get on - keen to get one myself!
OP JUSTXMike 25 Nov 2012
In reply to MtnGeekUK: Thinking of getting a snugpak after some searching around and talking to some people

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...