UKC

Mammut Boots - Women's fit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Laura Hamlet 15 Jan 2013
Just wondering if any British women have experience of buying Mammut boots? Did you buy your usual shoe size or did you have to adjust? Don't have time to go to the shops but want to avoid having to return them to an online dealer if I get the fitting wrong. Any advice appreciated
 Welsh Kate 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Laura Hamlet:
I have in the past found the sizing on Mammut boots to be fairly 'true', ie: I'm a 7.5 and the 7.5s fit me well. However, more recently I've not found that to be the case, and 2 pairs of their more 'kick arse' boots, the Mountain Cliff and Monolith, were a touch on the small side. Don't know if this is since Mammut took over Raichle (the previous boots were under the Raichle label), or if it was just because of a different last.

I'd go to a shop, but I appreciate you wanna go mail order!
 tk421 15 Jan 2013
I'm a guy with size 6-7 feet. Have Mammut Monolith in womens size 7, wear it with thin socks, 7.5 might be better with thick socks. Would recommend trying them out as mountain boots and rock shoes seem to be the most unforgiving with foot shapes.
OP Laura Hamlet 17 Jan 2013
In reply to Laura Hamlet: Thanks guys, Tiso have managed to get me in a pair of Appalachians so I'll hopefully be able to go and try them on! Good advice though, much appreciated
 girlymonkey 17 Jan 2013
I was debating buying some monoliths this time round, and found an amazing deal on them if you are interested. Anyway, I tried them in Go outdoors and they were true to my usual size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...