UKC

Dear Awesome Walls

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fluvial 20 Jan 2013
Please can you get rid of the those aweful coffee machines and go back to the old stuff it was far better....

Thanks

A climber a coffee lover.
 philpdr 20 Jan 2013
In reply to Fluvial:Have to disagree there.
OP Fluvial 20 Jan 2013
In reply to philpdr:

each to there own but the coffee dispensers are slow need topping up all the time whilst the old filter stuff was fine - stronger and nicer. But like I say each to their own
 philpdr 20 Jan 2013
In reply to Fluvial:Always found the filter stuff cold.
Blastbar 20 Jan 2013
In reply to Fluvial: it takes ages! Especially when getting a round of coffees in, spend a good 5 minutes waiting before going for a well needed rest.
 CarolineMc 21 Jan 2013
In reply to Fluvial: I liked the filter coffee. It was quick, strong and just that bit cooler so I could drink it straight away. New machine take aaaaagggeeeessss!!! Co:
 sarahjk 21 Jan 2013
In reply to Fluvial:

And while you are at it, sort out those dreadful, look like fresh but last forever and taste like cardboard cookies. Boy was that a disappointment.
Hi folks,

Over the years we've had many requests to have a decent fresh coffee machine so after looking at many machines and options we opted for the machine we have now. The machine came highly recommended from a reputable supplier at a high price.

Unfortunately since it's instalment it has gone down hill and we are speaking with the suppliers to get this rectified as soon as possible.

Dave Douglas
http://www.awesomewalls.co.uk
 tlm 21 Jan 2013
In reply to Dave Douglas: Awesome Walls:

Never mind the coffee. Can you fix the holes in the roof in Stoke (or get some buckets), so that when there is snow on the roof, it is possible to put the heating on? I like that it is usually cool, but it took a good hour to warm up everything apart from my feet in several layers and a hat, and as soon as I stopped for a drink, I was cold again.

They said they couldn't put the heat on too much as it made the snow melt and drip in through all the holes in the roof.

Your staff are lovely though. Keep them!
 Coel Hellier 21 Jan 2013
In reply to the thread:

As another data point:

I was never that keen on the stewed and tepid filter coffee, and the coffee machine at Stoke produces coffee that I like (though the sprinkling stuff for cappuchinos is not real chocolate and not nice).

To tlm:

Yes, it was a bit cold, wasn't it? Though Justin reckoned he managed to do a V8 slopey horror in the cave on account of the extra friction!
OP Fluvial 21 Jan 2013
In reply to Dave Douglas: Awesome Walls:

Thanks. Quick and strong is all I need

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...