UKC

Helicopter Crash in Central London #2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richard Smith 09 Feb 2013
Capt. Barnes had a good send off yesterday (8/02/13), 800 to 1000 people packed into Reading Minster from all over the World, America, Dubai and Hong Kong, Barnsey was very well respected.

At the wake there was loads of people I know from the industry which was good to catch up with; it's a shame it take something like this to get everyone back together again. We all expected Pete to come bursting in saying “Surprise!” There was many a good story involving Pete, from his friends and family.

On the back of the service order there are pictures of Pete and one of them summed Pete up to me, chilling out in the sun wearing shorts, shirt off reading a book while leaning against the skids on a Twin Squirrel helicopter in while waiting for the passengers; he will be sorely missed.

Again R.I.P. Pete old friend.
 Alex Slipchuk 09 Feb 2013
In reply to Richard Smith: safe flight. We also lost a colleague, Matt Wood, rip.
OP Richard Smith 09 Feb 2013
In reply to The Big Man:

The loss of Matt would have been devastating to Pete; if he was capable after the collision with the Crain he would have tried everything to avoid anyone on the ground.

Please pass my condolences to Matt’s family if you can.

R.I.P. Matt
 Alex Slipchuk 10 Feb 2013
In reply to Richard Smith: that I will do, your thoughts are appreciated. The whole incident just serves as a reminder on how precious and fragile life is.
 lost1977 10 Feb 2013
In reply to The Big Man:

RIP Matt
 Alex Slipchuk 10 Feb 2013
In reply to Richard Smith:
> (In reply to The Big Man)
>
> The loss of Matt would have been devastating to Pete; if he was capable after the collision with the Crain he would have tried everything to avoid anyone on the ground.
>
> Please pass my condolences to Matt’s family if you can.
>
> R.I.P. Matt

I have just emailed link to rentokil HO
OP Richard Smith 12 Feb 2013
In reply to The Big Man: Yhank you.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...