UKC

help! I clicked in the bouldering area in error.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
andrew breckill 18 Feb 2013
What do I do now?
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 18 Feb 2013
In reply to andrew breckill:

Get a few mates to spot you whilst you try and click on one of the other buttons!

Chris

Take your shirt off and try to blend in, you do have a stupid hat don't you?
 LaMentalist 18 Feb 2013

Yeh its too late now your in , no going back , shirt off big silly hat on , half kilo of chalk in builders buckets by your side , slight grimace then get grunting dooooooooooooode !

you may need atleast 2 hours of wub wub dubstep wibbleing away as well . . .
 Jon Stewart 18 Feb 2013

Get all your mates to stand around calling you 'gay' while you fall off the same holds two hundred times, smothering them in chalk and then brushing it off between each attempt. Then, having failed to climb anything, but done a fair amount of damage to the rock, go home complaining that it's too warm (not that you're trying a problem that's far too hard for you) despite the fact that it's the middle of winter. Then, before you try the problem again, go on campus board until you've got tedonitis, despite the fact that you failed miserably on your project because your footwork was crap.
 bouldery bits 18 Feb 2013

You've got the postage dude now send it!
 Sherlock 18 Feb 2013
And how often do you hear boulderers slagging off trad climbers?Get a life you sad little shit.....
 Mutl3y 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Jon Stewart:

Dude, have you been spying on me?
 augustus trout 18 Feb 2013
In reply to andrew breckill: Well basically you go out have a laugh and try push yourself and your mates to achieve the best that you can, and go home happy and tired.
If you want the thread to shift to the winter climbing section however, you just get bitter and twisted while sitting in your armchair and I think UKC automatically shifts the thread.
 Jonny2vests 18 Feb 2013

You need to learn how to get excited 3 metres above a mattress.

You'll also need an armoury of excuses for when you get 'returned to sender'. You'll need to study all about the dew point, here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dew_point
 Jonny2vests 18 Feb 2013
In reply to Sherlock:
> (In reply to andrew breckill)
> And how often do you hear boulderers slagging off trad climbers?Get a life you sad little shit.....

Haha. Serious bite alert. Go and hug your mummy.
 hoodmonkey 20 Feb 2013

Chortle. "My preferred version of an essentially meaningless pastime is better then your version". Moronic.
as646 21 Feb 2013
In reply to Sherlock: They're all just bitter that the crux of their hardest problems amount to no more than a V2.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...