UKC

"Gift" from Virgin media

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Newbuild100 25 Feb 2013
I arrived home today to find a "We called today" card from some firm called "Myyodel". They had tried to deliver a parcel, but as I wasnt in, they couldnt leave it as it needed a signature.
I rang them to rearrange delivery and casually said I hadnt got a clue what the parcels contents were. The guy on the phone said it would be from virgin, as they are sending out gifts at present. !
I havent arranged re-delivery as yet (partly cos I am not at home all week).
I wont arrange delivery again if its a pile o s@£%te.

So has anyone had the above and what exactly are Virgin sending out ??
 wilkie14c 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Newbuild100:
I think Ava had this the other day - a new power supply for a router or some such, a safety recall has lead to Viurgin sending out new ones. Could be wrong though, check out the mystery parcel thread from the other day
 Mountain Llama 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Newbuild100: do not get to excited, had a new modem power supply delivered due to issues being discovered with old units
 Indy 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Newbuild100:

God I hate Virgin. The amount of junk mail they send trying to get you to join one of there phone/TV services borders on harassment.
 wilkie14c 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Indy:
> (In reply to Newbuild100)
>
> God I hate Virgin. The amount of junk mail they send trying to get you to join one of there phone/TV services borders on harassment.

Yet they can't deal with a simple complaint. I've just taken my complaint to CISAS to get it sorted, Virgin had plenty of chances but chose not to.
In reply to Newbuild100:
I too had one of these cards, the website said they'd tried to deliver 3 times before (but not left a card naturally). The card had a gmail address handwritten on it and upon sending this a message, a local despatcher dropped off the package later that day. It was indeed a replacement power supply from VirginMedia.

That must be an expensive recall for them.
Removed User 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Newbuild100: id be more concerned with anything to do with yodal,,, last time they were supposed to deliver something to my home was a complete shambles.ie they lied about trying to deliver and then said that a nieghbour of mine told them we were deceased although the driver couldnt remember which nieghbour when i took it further. bare faced lie by the delivery person.
Frogger 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Indy:
> God I hate Virgin. The amount of junk mail they send trying to get you to join one of there phone/TV services borders on harassment.

I receive this too and I'm already a customer!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...