UKC

Llanymynech access status?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Blue Straggler 01 Mar 2013
Sorry if this should be more obvious but a quick forum search didn't bring me anything up to date so I thought "no harm in a new thread".

Is Llanymynech still very much off limits? I vaguely recall a number of posts about peregrine restrictions, chopped bolts and access disputes (or at least "sensitive issues" on access). I am assuming that we pretty much can't go there but I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. I fancy going on Sunday!
In reply to Bulls Crack:

I don't know, maybe I just got confused! And right now my brain is scrambled from a funny old day at work, so take everything with a pinch of salt. Sorry if I have added to any confusion...
 Bulls Crack 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
> (In reply to Bulls Crack)
>
> I don't know, maybe I just got confused! And right now my brain is scrambled from a funny old day at work, so take everything with a pinch of salt. Sorry if I have added to any confusion...

No no just slightly concerned myself since we'd been in the Autumn and all seemed fine..apart for being moaned at by GG for lowering of a mate on a staple!
In reply to Bulls Crack:

It's not UK sport cragging if you DON'T get moaned at by GG for something

(JOKE!)
 Tommyads 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
It's just certain areas off limits because of birds. Theres plenty to go at without restriction so long as people are respectful.

This was what I understood anyways.
In reply to Tommyads:

Thanks Tommy - yes I have now read that BMC article, and now I remember that it is only a couple of walls. Hopefully still a useful thread for others though!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...