UKC

Journal request

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andy DB 21 Mar 2013
J.F. Dewey and R.A. Strachan Changing Silurian–Devonian relative plate motion in the Caledonides: sinistral transpression to sinistral transtension Journal of the Geological Society, March 2003, v. 160, p. 219-229,
 freerangecat 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Andy DB:

Wow, that sounds like a fun paper!
 GarethSL 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Andy DB: Have as pdf. send me a PM
OP Andy DB 21 Mar 2013
In reply to freerangecat:Hi Cat how you doing. Is the Sickness getting any better? Papers not to bad had a dog eared copy given to me but it is missing a few critical pages!
OP Andy DB 21 Mar 2013
In reply to GrendeI: Thanks in advance.
 freerangecat 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Andy DB:

Hi. Sorry, as titles go that one sounded particularly dull I'm getting there slowly, thanks. It's officially post viral fatigue (technically becomes 'chronic' after I've had it 4 months, but I ignore that!), and there's not much I can do but pace myself and be patient. Missing my bike and climbing and walking an awful lot and trying to be thankful that I can at least now manage 3 1/2 hours a day at work. Desparately hope that eventually I'll get back to 'normal' - given that I got tired easily before if I'm left with a lower battery life than that it could limit days out etc. Patience... How're things with you? Hope the PhD's going well.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...