UKC

Website software for selling photo downloads

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tony 12 Apr 2013
My running club organises a number of races and we'd like to investigate the possibility of selling photo downloads of runners in the races. Does anyone have specific experiences - good or bad - of off-the-shelf merchant software for selling downloads (as opposed to selling physical stuff)?
What Goes Up 12 Apr 2013
In reply to tony: I use Zenfolio for my print sales (also hosts my site people do also use it just for the sales side and link it to their main website) and it has a 'purchase download' option too. Very simple to use.
In reply to tony: have a look at J-album.

http://jalbum.net/en/

I work for a non-profit organization. Do I need to buy a Pro license to use the jAlbum application?

No, not unless you are interested in the other advantages that the Pro license brings.
OP tony 15 Apr 2013
In reply to What Goes Up:

Thanks - that looks useful.
Removed User 15 Apr 2013
In reply to tony:

Have a look at Photobox Pro. Yu can set up your own galleries and prices. Also you can protect galleries. Met a bloke that used it for some kids sports stuff he was involved in. His opinion was it was good enough, they took a acut, but he didn't have a huge amount of hassle in the running. Worth a look to see if it fits.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...