UKC

Kit For Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ernesto 10 May 2013
Genuine Reasons for sale – couple of things readvertised plus new items added - all the kit is new or as new condition - offered at very reasonable prices compared to RRP - lowest prices shown! no nearest offers please.

1. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between £800 - £900 - price £390.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

2. PHD Xero Down Jacket (900 fill) Mens size small - as new condition only worn a couple of times, no marks, pulls or other damage - generous sizing so may fit medium - BLUE - RRP £560 - price £300.00

3. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP £230 - price £110.00

4. Hagloff Spitz Proshell Jacket - Mens size small - ORANGE - worn only a couple of times as new condition - RRP £400+ - Price £165.00

5. Beal rope 50M x 10.2 – brand new never been used – still wrapped up with tags – RRP £95 - Price £45.00 (£7.50 postage due to weight)

6. DMM 3.0 Cam Brand new never used – Price £30

7. 4 sets – 5 x 10 cm wire gate quick draws – Price £30 per set

8. Vango Tempest 300 Tent – 3 man – brand new never used – RRP £145 - Price £65 (£7.50 postage due to weight)

9. Jet Boil Flash – brand new never used – price £55.00

10. Primus Eta Power Multifuel Stove and Pans- brand new never used – price £65.00

11. Sat Map Active 10 – fitted with rechargeable batteries, plus following map SD cards – 1 Northern England 1:50, 1 National Parks 1:50, Ben Nevis and Glencoe Premium Map 1:25/1:50 - Price £280.00

Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the mess tent as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...

Unless stated above postage £5 per item – or if several items purchased will come to agreement on postage

NottsRich 10 May 2013
Recommended seller. I bought a sleeping bag and jacket and they arrived very quickly and exactly as described, still with the label on the jacket.
Likes to Fly 11 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: I'll take the rope please. Can collect from Warrington Next week, probably Tuesday?

lewis.m 11 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: yhm re quickdraws
 cmacey2010 12 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: ill have a couple sets of quick draws off you if you still have some?
 alex toomey 14 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: would be interested in Haglofs Spitz jacket, although it seems that new, they cost closer to £300 than £400. But for £100 or so would be very tempted. Also would be interested in the ETA stove. Thanks.
 kossie 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: What make & model are the wire gate quick draws?
Ernesto 15 May 2013
In reply to alex toomey:

Hi Alex

The price is the price, it has only been worn twice as brand new, the ETA stove has gone.

Cheers
Ernesto 15 May 2013
In reply to kossie:

Hi Send me a mail and I will send you a couple of pictures.

Cheers
 alex toomey 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: well it was worth a shot. Please could you send me some photos off the jacket?
 saffy 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: paid for the items over the weekend, posted on Monday and arrived Tuesday, perfect condition. Highly recommended. Cheers Jack.
edocarmo 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Hi Ernesto,

I will take your Primus Stove and Pans if you still have it.

Please send PayPal/ bank details.

Cheers
 kossie 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
QDs:just wanna know make & model.
If u don't know, by all means email me photos - kos.climber[at]yahoo. com
 alex toomey 15 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: Looks in great condition, would like to take the jacket - how would you like payment etc.?
Ernesto 16 May 2013
In reply to alex toomey:

Hi Alex

Sent you the details cheers
In reply to Ernesto:

Did the rope go?
In reply to Ernesto:

any quickdrawers left?
Ernesto 16 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu:

Hi Iveb!!!

Yes send me a mail and I will send you a pic.

Cheers

Den
bs_1986 16 May 2013
what colour is the Jet Boil?
Likes to Fly 17 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Went to collect the rope this afternoon from Mrs Ernesto- no probs at all: rope was brand spanking new, comms and banter were good! BUY THIS MANS KIT!

Cheers for an easy purchase Den!

In reply to Ernesto:

Done (I hope )
In reply to Likes to Fly:

> Went to collect the rope this afternoon...

Damn
Likes to Fly 17 May 2013
In reply to stevemarkperry:
Sorry Steve- Its a beauty too!
In reply to Ernesto:

Quickdrawers arrived, perfect condition thanks Den
 dmurray 21 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto:
Received the quickdraws and they're in great condition. Cheers Den
Renley 24 May 2013
In reply to Ernesto: is the Primus stove still available?
Ernesto 24 May 2013
In reply to Renley: Sorry its gone

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...