UKC

thermarest problem

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dollydog 27 Jul 2013
both of my thermarest mats have developed bubbling; so now useless to use;anyone had this before with their mats. if so wondering had a guarentee been honoured
ice.solo 27 Jul 2013
In reply to dollydog:

not myself, but have known one who has.

thermarest is well known for its lifetime guarantee, so dont hesitate to go straight to them.
as it goes, i have one thats 15 years old and hasnt bubbled, so somethings up. send photos etc to make it clear, but may take time if it has to go to the top in the US.
 TheGeneralist 27 Jul 2013
In reply to dollydog:
> both of my thermarest mats have developed bubbling; so now useless to use;anyone had this before with their mats. if so wondering had a guarentee been honoured
yes
yes
yes. Send 'em back. They'll replace them no problems.

Jack_Lewin 27 Jul 2013
In reply to dollydog:

Just had this happen with mine, sent it back and a new one is on the way!
 Pritchard 28 Jul 2013
In reply to dollydog:

Did you leave it in the sun/somewhere hot with it inflated by any chance? I had this problem as we left them in the back of the car with the sun on them.

Hopefully they will honour their guarantee.

Craig.
 gear boy 29 Jul 2013
In reply to dollydog: this does happen and is pretty much always covered under warranty, yes, it is possible to have caused this by leaving them inflated in a hot tent on a hot day, so always undo the the valve if you are static camping

Initially you should return these to place of purchase, if that is not possible, then contact The UK agents, Pro Agencies Ltd. this has recently changed so I don't know how they are handling returns

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...