UKC

Calpe Accomodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 HappyTrundler 24 Sep 2013
Have booked flights for 5 nights, 10 to 15 October...I stayed in Calpe, a decent one bed apartment about 5 years ago with a mate and it was cheap as chips, about £5 a night each...now, looking at booking.com and other sites am being quoted £145 to £200+ ?! Only need a room with bog and shower really, fridge etc would be good...Want to be walking distance of bars and nightlife, although will have car....there's got to be somewhere less than £100, £50 each surely?!.. Any comments welcome, ta...
Peter Hill 26 Sep 2013
In reply to HappyTrundler: e-mail Paula at paula@esmeropropertyservices.com

Ask for Apollo apartments, centre of town, cheap, cosy, basic.
In reply to HappyTrundler: not Calpe, but certainly not a million miles away, and perfectly sited for climbing across the costa blanca is the orange house. had a couple of club trips there over the last few years and it's been awesome! cheap, friendly, full of climbers, and just a great place to have a great time!
 Sam Mayfield 02 Oct 2013
In reply to HappyTrundler:

Strange as I use booking.com all the time and get cheap deals even for Calpe.

You sure you are searching right lol

I am in a 5* tomorrow night down on the coast for £60 with breakfast, bargain.

Sam Orange House ;0)
 Peter Milner 02 Oct 2013
In reply to HappyTrundler: Hi Andy, Yes, I strongly recommend the Orange House too. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in Finestrat which is in walking distance.
 Mick Ward 02 Oct 2013
In reply to Peter Milner:

> Hi Andy, Yes, I strongly recommend the Orange House too.

Seconded (well, thirded).

To the OP (who, from his profile, has been around): You'll still get a lot better beta about where to go/what to do at the Orange House than you ever will at Calpe.

Mick
 nickh1964 03 Oct 2013
I have booked our last two trips to Calpe through travel supermarket, and there has been no shortage of very cheap and good accomodation.
 Sam Mayfield 09 Oct 2013
In reply to Mick Ward:

Bless you guys for the kind words! Mick you back out this Winter?

Just had 2 lovely lads come and stay for a night even though they had booked a nice villa cheap! They wanted some company and climbing talk which they got loads of here ;0)

Sam Orange House
Russ Walling 10 Oct 2013
I pray to Satan I can get back to the Orange House at some point. We had the best time there and the folks we met were all top shelf. I would not want to stay anywhere else if I ever travel to the area again. Thumbs up for Sam and Rich!
 Sam Mayfield 11 Oct 2013
In reply to Russ Walling:

People will start to think I have you all on the pay roll!

I will say that it looks like we are about to have another really busy season so if people are interested in staying please get in touch as soon as you can.

a very humble Sam Orange ;0)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...