UKC

Climbing partners for DWS Mallorca October/Nov

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jimbo_grimbo 03 Oct 2013
Hi,
I am looking for people to go DWS with in October and November. I will be based near Palma for This time and can organize car hire etc if willing to split the costs. Keen to start at easier crags as I haven't climbed for some time. My number is 00447985218662. Cheers, James.
In reply to jimbo_grimbo: hi jimbo coming out on friday 18th, with girlfreind who is into swiming and beech stuff while I go dws, done a bit in pembroke and devon, staying for 2 weeks would be keen to get together for at least a few days no. is 07917361579, e-mail cobbone@googlemail.com
could also do some roped stuff if you want Alan
 saraguti 09 Nov 2013
In reply to jimbo_grimbo: Hi james, still looking for climbing partners? I arrive to mallorca tomorrow and haven't got a partner as he's hurt his back. I'm staying for a week, till 17th. I have a rope, quickdrwas, etc...and looking for a climbing partner. happy to climb easy routes as well, I haev a hired car so can climb anywhere. I'm staying at port soller. Let me know!. My mobile: 07768265837. I'll also have a spanish number once there tomorrow:603535663.
Sara
Mallorca climbing 22 Nov 2013
In reply to jimbo_grimbo: So how was your climbing guys? The Sun was there at least! A shame I wasn't around yet.
Did you find your way!? Next time you come over let me know! I am a local climber and offer a place to stay for groups up to 12 too!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...