UKC

Lift to anywhere from Southampton!!! THIS WEEKEND

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 hp8g12 28 Apr 2014
My climbing partner and I have had our plans fall through last second - We are super keen to get out this bank holiday weekend! If your off to N.wales, The Lakes, Pembroke, Swanage or anywhere with good climbing please consider helping out some stranded climbers!

More than happy to chip in for petrol, and happy to climb together if your looking for a partner, we can easily bring a 3rd member.

Thanks in advance UKC
 MikeTS 28 Apr 2014
In reply to hp8g12:

I used to live in Southampton. I can understand why you want a lift to anywhere from there.
 Fredt 28 Apr 2014
In reply to hp8g12:

I will be driving from Ringwood to Sheffield on Friday afternoon, hopefully about 1pm at the latest.
Happy to drop you off in the Peak, , Hope Valley, (I live close to Stanage)

I don't fancy driving into Southampton on a Friday afternoon, so if you could get to somewhere on my route (M27/M3).

(Oh, it's one-way, I ain't going back to Southampton at the end of the weekend.)
OP hp8g12 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Fredt:

Thanks for the offer Fred - I think were off to Swanage (bit closer!)

cheers again.
 Robin Woodward 29 Apr 2014
In reply to hp8g12:

Hey, you could always try contacting one of the two uni clubs, I know University of Southampton go on meets every other weekend during term time (Lakes this weekend), not sure about Solent. I know a few non-students who tag along with SUMC from time to time.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...