UKC

Yet another "what kids harness" thread

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Denni 30 Jun 2014
Evening all,
child number one is 4 1/2 and wants to come climbing so looking for a harness recommendation.
Now I reckon they will all be much of a muchness so just after personal preference.

I've only seen the Petzl Ouistiti and quite liked it. She wouldn't be able to fiddle with the buckles and straight forward to use and although Daisy hasn't tried it on, it looks like it fits well.

Any other thoughts?
Cheers, Den
 Monk 30 Jun 2014
In reply to Denni:

I prefer the DMM Tom Kitten to the Ousiti. It's got padding and a clip to hold it on when not tied in. Really nice harness, in my opinion (although the Ousiti will be perfectly fine).
 Howardw1968 01 Jul 2014
In reply to Denni:

Have used wild country one on little bit since she was three and used her chalk bag on a belt to keep it on in the same way the tom kitten has a strap. Wild country has more padding. Little bit is about to get her first sit harness as she is finally 3 12 years later just big enough to fit the smallest one we can find!

I'd get the one you like best as you have probably looked at them all
pete82 01 Jul 2014
In reply to Howardw1968:

we have the Ouisiti for our 4 year old and the fact that it doesn't have a clip to hold it on when not tied in can be a bit of a pain - think I would go for the Tom Kitten if I was deciding now.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...