UKC

Offer of climbing/scrambling instruction 2-3rd August

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mine2209 31 Jul 2014
Hi all,

I still have availability this weekend, its the only weekend I have available would be a shame to miss out

I am currently getting ready for my MIA (Mountain Instructors Award) assessment and am looking for people (preferably pairs) to provide tuition to in preparation for it, for free...

It will involve going rock climbing and scrambling in Scotland and either been guided or receiving instruction and in cases maybe bit of both.

Particularly useful for those looking to progress in there climbing career or get into in.

Just email me letting my know where you are in your climbing so far and where you would like to go? and we can take it from there

I currently work as a freelance outdoor instructor based in Scotland, I hold the Summer Mountain Leader award (ML), Winter Mountain Leader award (WML), Single Pitch Rock Climbing award (SPA), have completed my Mountain Instructor Award (MIA) training and am a trainee member of the Association of Mountaineering Instructor (AMI)

PLEASE NOTE:

MIA Trainee
- As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. The term aspirant should not be used as a level of competency for multi-pitch climbing has not been assessed.

Insurance
- I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third part liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Many Thanks

Sam
 Stevie989 31 Jul 2014
In reply to Mine2209:

yhm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...