UKC

Cowburydale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ok without getting into the bun fight of two years ago re exclusion/inclusion in OtM why can I not find this crag on UKC for logging?

Appears there were folk ready to mount horse and lance in defense of the place but there is no page for it, seems odd when there are several listed with no climbs or mods round the way.

Anyway
 Simon Caldwell 12 Jun 2015
In reply to Pepper:

Because nobody has added it yet.
Anyone can do this (including you!)
http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/addcrag.html
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

Would do if I knew owt about it beyond the OtM appendix and was actually able to make judgment on whether routes should be included or graded correctly (just a low level crag rat me).

Just seemed odd that so much work had gone into it but no one had added it here
 Rob Davies 17 Jun 2015
In reply to Pepper:

Well, I don't have any great knowledge of the place except what's in the PDF by Tony Howard et al., but I shall try to remember to use that information to add the crag to UKC next time we have a spell of rainy weather when I've got nothing better to do.

It's not a great place, but it's worth a visit and a lot better than some of the appalling holes in the ground that are included in the Lancashire guide.
In reply to Rob Davies:

Yeah the handy PDF is all I know and it looks like some folk have done some hard work on the place and I didn't want to step on toes.

Might have to wander up some time
 Rob Davies 18 Jun 2015
In reply to Pepper:

It's now added.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...