UKC

HDEW Cameras

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 richprideaux 29 Mar 2016
Have any from this parish used/purchased from HDEW Cameras? It seems to be grey import but with a 3-yr warranty, VAT receipt and

Looking at new Nikon body and the price difference is very tempting, but will go through the UK network if needs be.
 Mike_d78 29 Mar 2016
In reply to richprideaux:

Hi, yes I've bought from them a number of times with no problems. I think they do there own warranty, as opposed to using the manufacturer's.

I'm sure they are grey imports but at least with a UK presence, which was reassuring to me.

Perhaps there are more risk associated with using them and maybe the Chancellor will be slightly worse off. If you can live with that then they are certainly one of the options.

Have fun!
 Mikkel 30 Mar 2016

Have bought a Canon DSLR from them no problems at all, from all i have seen Canon will honour the warranty as well if you show them UK receipt but they do also give you their own warranty.

I have read that Nikon can be a hassle with the warranty which is why i guess they give you an extra one.
OP richprideaux 31 Mar 2016

Thanks to all. I bit the bullet and ordered a body from there, and a lens and other bits from other UK retailers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...