UKC

Camping in Font

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ColinVern 13 Jul 2016
Hi all,
Hoping for some last minute advice. Two of us are heading to Font in a couple weeks, left it a tad last minute to find a campsite. After a bit of back and forth I've got options of expensive, very family orientated or flooded.
I've been before but don't know the area too well, and Google isn't helping much, so can anyone give a recommendation? We're not particularly picky, we're just not looking for that family by the pool type of place. Somewhere we can sit back with a beer, set up the slackline and not bother anyone. Anything with running water upwards would do.

Much appreciated
 charley 13 Jul 2016
In reply to ColinVern:

We usually stay here http://www.les-courtilles-du-lido.fr/ just outside of Font. Decent site, cheap rates and very relaxed...
OP ColinVern 13 Jul 2016
In reply to charley:
Thanks for the tip. Looks like a good place. The site gave me a quote of 30€ for 5 nights, do you know if that is about right? The price list gives adults and a tent pitch as separate prices and seems like the quote is only for the tent pitch. Not sure why they would list adults separately in this case?
Do they have showers on site do you know? Can't find that on the web page.

Cheers
 Pedro50 13 Jul 2016
In reply to ColinVern:

> Do they have showers on site do you know? Can't find that on the web page.

I think they rather thought it too obvious to mention IYSWIM
 andrewmc 14 Jul 2016
In reply to ColinVern:
Camping Les Pres does the same thing (charging for the tent pitch and then charging for every adult), must be a Font campsite thing :P
Post edited at 16:49

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...