UKC

iD SIM card deals

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 steveb2006 10 Sep 2016
Anyone used iD network (Carphone Warehouse - using '3' network) - any good? Does it support SMS delivery reports?
Seems quite a good deal, £5 for SIM only. Virgin are putting my current one up so thinking of using this.
Ta
 johnwright 11 Sep 2016
In reply to steveb2006:

My wife bought a new phone from CPW(who are crap, only intersted in shifting phones) and was talked into using iD, it was a mistake, the coverage was poor, texts never arrived etc. In the end CPW paid off her contract and she is now using "3". I think some of the problems may have been the Samsung phone.
 Ianto Bach 12 Sep 2016
In reply to steveb2006:

I use an iD sim in an iPhone. £7.50 / month; 250 mins talk time, a gazillion texts (more than I'd send in a lifetime) & 2gb data. Really good so far (about 10 months in). Their app is easy to use & no negative issues at all. Not sure about sms delivery reports - Using iMessage seems to allow this.

Hope this helps,

Ianto
 Indy 12 Sep 2016
In reply to Ianto Bach:

Yup, I've got this deal as I needed another number. All very hassle free. Would recommend.
 Indy 12 Sep 2016
In reply to johnwright:

iD piggybacks off the 3 network so any network issues with iD will be the same with 3. Agree CPW are wa*kers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...