UKC

Rock Prodigy Training Center by Trango in the UK?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Dani_Wolf 20 Oct 2016
Hiya,

I live and London and I'd like to get the Rock Prodigy Training Center by Trango but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the UK and I couldn't find any seller who would ship it over here...
Any suggestions to how can I get the 2016 updated version here in London?

Thanks!
Dani
 jsmcfarland 20 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

I had mine shipped in when it first came out from MooseJaw, have you tried them? Trango have a list of distributors on their website and I found MJ through them. It's worth it, it really is a bloody good fingerboard
Dani_Wolf 20 Oct 2016
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Thanks jsmcfarland!

Do you remember how much tax did you have to pay for the the shipment?
 wbo 20 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:
Have you looked at a Beastmaker? Easy to get in the UK, UK company, nice app with training programs, never heard any complaints about them (apart from the suggested grades of the training routines )
Post edited at 14:46
Dani_Wolf 20 Oct 2016
In reply to wbo:

I have used Beastmakers 1000 series before and it's great but I really like the fact that the Trango one has two separated units which you can adjust according your needs + it comes with two sizes of pinches...
 stp 20 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

From the Trango site: Please contact us to place an international order at 800.860.3653

https://www.trango.com/t-shipping.aspx
 flash13 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

In honesty it worked out to be a very expensive fingerboard. I bought mine with jsmcfarland and shared shipping and tax costs which work out like an extra £50 so if you could get more ppl on board to buy one with you it will most likely be cheaper.

AlanLittle 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

Beastmaker + circular saw?
mike1979 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

You can order them in Germany. This way the postage would be cheaper.
Dani_Wolf 21 Oct 2016
In reply to AlanLittle:

Could do
Dani_Wolf 21 Oct 2016
In reply to mike1979:

Yep. That sounds like a reasonable solution. Do you know about a specific seller in Germany who sells these by any chance?
mike1979 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:

https://www.bergsport-welt.de/

The postage to the UK is 15 Euros by the Looks of things.
Dani_Wolf 21 Oct 2016
In reply to mike1979:

Thanks mike1979! that's great.
If anyone fancy ordering a bulk together to save some money please do drop me a line.
mike1979 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Dani_Wolf:
You're welcome. Personally I'd be tempted to get the forge board (the new Anderson board) which they also sell, or the Bäm fingerboard (which they don't stock but which can be ordered elsewhere)

Either way, happy fingerboarding .

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...