UKC

FS: Scarpa Phantom Guide size 44

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rob N 01 Nov 2016
Price: £200

Hi,

I have a pair of Phantoms for sale, just slightly to small for me.

Bought these second hand in April but never got to use them, they were used for 3 days by the original owner when they walked up the Gouter route.

In very good condition, I'm in the airport at the minute but will email pictures to anyone thats interested.

Price includes postage, based in Edinburgh.

Thanks!
OP Rob N 01 Nov 2016
In reply to Rob N:

Sorry boots are actually EU 43.5, UK 9.5
 Tom Last 03 Nov 2016
In reply to Rob N:

Hi Rob.

I'm interested in these, but have a question about sizing, namely since these are a little small for you, what street size do you wear relative to your 43.5 in the PGs?

Reason I ask is that I'm a UK 9 (43) but take a 44 in my current Rebel Ultras - but I was encouraged to go a full size up in those. I think 43.5 might be right for me but interested in your experience.

Genuine question, genuine interest.

Cheers,
Tom
OP Rob N 03 Nov 2016
In reply to Tom Last:

Hi Tom,

I normally wear a UK 9.5/44 in running shoes, I think this is my actual size and like a close fit for those.

Same as you for boots, I've been wearing Rebel Pro's for the last year in UK 10/44.5 which fit me great, I had Freney XT's before that in the same size. So these may be a good fit for you?

These came my way and was only going to need them for a couple of days (but conditions said no) so I didn't mind the tight fit.

Where are you based? I could post them for you to try on and if they don't fit you could send them back up.

Cheers,

Rob
 Tom Last 03 Nov 2016
In reply to Rob N:

Hey Rob.

Okay yes sound like they could be a good fit. I'll PM you.

Cheers,
Tom
Jon_d1983 03 Nov 2016
In reply to Rob N:

Are the boots still available. Cheers
OP Rob N 05 Nov 2016
In reply to Jon_d1983:

Hi Jon,

Sorry boots are on their way to Tom.
 Tom Last 09 Nov 2016
In reply to Rob N:

Boots arrived today in good order. Nice dealing with you Rob.

Cheers,
Tom

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...