Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
The UK Sales office is based just outside The Peak District National Park off jct28 of the M1 corridor and is responsible for customer service to an International customer base and administration of a global order book. Working as part of the UK/Euro team in the general Sales office, this role gives sole responsibility of administrating and supporting a UK and European territory/territories and associated external Sales Teams.
We are looking for a hardworking, passionate Sales Administrator who will bring experience and knowledge to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. Working across both UK and European Markets, the key responsibilities are as follows:
• Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent ASAP and Pre Season orders
• Answering Retail customer enquiries about orders and stock and generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products
• Maintaining customer records
• Processing invoices and credits
• Running weekly sales reports for the External Sales and Management Teams
• Offering back up to other areas of Sales Office during busy periods or when required
• Fluent in German or Norwegian
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
• Be customer focused
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel and manipulate data and reports to a medium to high level.
• Team commitment
• A high level of attention to detail.
• A passion for the outdoors and a working knowledge or interest in outdoor equipment/products
• Previous experience in a similar Sales Office position
• Experience of using an ERP system would be advantageous (we use Microsoft Navision) but full training will be given.
• Experience of other Microsoft Office software such as Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Note to applicants: The position will be based at the offices located near to Junction 28 in Derbyshire and does not involve sales based travel.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th January 2017