UKC

Outstanding customer service from Bradshaw Taylor/Black Diamond

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 John Ww 17 Jan 2017
Morning all.

Just to counter the frequent (often fully justified) complaints about poor customer service from outdoor equipment manufacturers, suppliers and retailers, every now and again, something good really does happen!
After stupidly losing one of my pair of brand-new Black Diamond FLZ poles, I rang Bradshaw Taylor, the Black Diamond UK Distributor to ask if they could possibly source me a single pole, as they are only sold in pairs and I didn't really fancy forking out another £90 for a pair. The lady I spoke to said she'd pass it onto her colleague to investigate, and we left it at that. I didn't hear from them for about a fortnight, and just assumed that either they hadn't or couldn't source one, and thought no more about it.
However, on Friday 13th (!), I got an email to say that the lady had been off work poorly, but had now managed to locate one, and that it had been posted out to me. It duly arrived this morning, so I rang up to express my grateful thanks and ask how much I owed, fully expecting to pay at least £50 - the answer was "don't worry about it - think of it as a matter of goodwill".
So, thank you Bradshaw Taylor, thank you Black Diamond, and thank you Lauren Anderson - you are outstanding!

Cheers, JW

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...