UKC

Trumpton goes nuclear

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Morning ,

This is interesting and at the same time very worrying

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38651616

Simplifying the procedure and accompanying slang so that it doesn't sound so apocalyptic and you get

"the nuclear football"
"the biscuit"
"a black book of strike options for him to choose from once he has authenticated his identity as commander-in-chief, using a plastic card"

Did anyone read the latest private eye with the Trump diary tweets ?

This one made me laugh
Donald J.Trump@realDonald...etc
Feeling so Presidential today, I can almost feel my finger on that button!Great sensation!

d_b 18 Jan 2017
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

Does he need to remember a PIN to use his card or do they have contactless?
 EddInaBox 18 Jan 2017
In reply to davidbeynon:

I hope not, if he accidentally uses his Oyster card because he was a bit distracted by someone wearing a skirt, Mornington Crescent gets obliterated.
 Greasy Prusiks 18 Jan 2017
In reply to davidbeynon:

Perhaps for ease of use Twitter could just install a big red button on his account?

He tweets everything else after all.
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

They ought to build him a special 'button', that gives him a cartoon-style electric shock if he presses it. Or perhaps more in the line of the electric cattle prod in 'Bottom - Terror', so that he soils himself...
 fred99 19 Jan 2017
In reply to captain paranoia:

The thought of Trump with his finger on the button is enough to make a lot of people soil themselves !
 Jim 1003 19 Jan 2017
In reply to fred99:

> The thought of Trump with his finger on the button is enough to make a lot of people soil themselves !

Not as worrying as Corbyn being in charge of our armed forces!
 Ramblin dave 19 Jan 2017
In reply to Jim 1003:

> Not as worrying as Corbyn being in charge of our armed forces!

Nope, still can't think of a scenario that play out much worse than the West Midlands getting nuked because someone in Poland made a joke about the size of The Donald's hands and he was too angry to check that he'd got Warsaw and not Walsall.
 danm 19 Jan 2017
In reply to Jim 1003:

Apparently the electronics in the nuclear football aren't waterproof, so I expect them to spend most of the next 4 years under repair.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...