UKC

MP3 players..just old fashioned?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
astley007 08 Feb 2017
Hi All
Had an MP3 player (Sony) for many years. 2000 songs there or so,( a general electic mix from my 50 odd years!!) copied off cd's I have, and borrowed..and converted of you tube!!..etc
Played through my headphones, little speakers..or car driving somewhere..when being poorly or hols or just stuck somewhere.
Never had them back up
Now my MP3 has just been stolen!!!!!...bast*rds!!!!!
Should I just buy another and rebuild?
What are the alternatives around?..please bear in mind am late 50's..and record deck to MP3 player nearly caused me a week in an ICU!!!..lol
Be gentle with me??
Cheers for any comments
Nick B
 EddInaBox 08 Feb 2017
In reply to astley007:

> Had an MP3 player.... 2000 songs there or so copied off cd's I have, and borrowed..and converted of you tube!!..etc

> Now my MP3 has just been stolen

So what you're saying is that some scumbag has stolen the music you stole... Irony overload!
 Bootrock 08 Feb 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

Don't hate the player, hate the game brah.

astley007 08 Feb 2017
In reply to EddInaBox:

borrowed, just from one device to another,, for personal consumption ony.
if you have nothing helpful to say, my reccomendation is please dont comment
cheers
 Climbthatpitch 08 Feb 2017
In reply to astley007:

I generally use my phone for a lot these days. As it is always on me and easy enough to store mp3 etc on

I do have a I pod shuffle for running as I don't like having my phone jumping around in my pocket. Think it cost me £30 and the battery lasts for ages

EddInaBox 08 Feb 2017
In reply to astley007:
> if you have nothing helpful to say, my reccomendation is please dont comment

> Cheers for any comments
> Nick B

You are so fickle.
 RockAngel 08 Feb 2017
In reply to astley007:

If everything is already converted to Mp3 on your computer or hard drive, it should be simple to put them onto a new Mp3 player. Plug it into your computer via the USB, let the computer find it then drag and drop or copy and paste into the new Mp3 player folder

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...