UKC

How long before Mo Farrah becomes the next Lance Armstrong.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Continued bad press regarding his coach. Why hasn't he dumped him? In case he sills the beans? does Mo use TUE's similar to Sir Brad. Not officially breaking the rules but not true sportsmanship.
 bouldery bits 26 Feb 2017
In reply to becauseitsthere:

Haven't you seen his Quorn adverts?

It's just practice and protein.
 Shani 26 Feb 2017

The details given of Wiggins' European deliveries are laughable.
In reply to bouldery bits:

> Haven't you seen his Quorn adverts?It's just practice and protein.

He seems to have been dumped for Kate Richardson Walch and Adam Peaty.
Jim C 26 Feb 2017
> Continued bad press regarding his coach. Why hasn't he dumped him? In case he sills the beans? does Mo use TUE's similar to Sir Brad. Not officially breaking the rules but not true sportsmanship.

If he truly has found out that his coach has not consulted him fully on all aspects of his training, his diet and 'medication' , then I would expect him to distance himself from that coach very quickly. The fact that he has not, is difficult to understand.
Post edited at 23:40
 DaveHK 27 Feb 2017

His tone on this is a bit odd too. Apparently it's frustrating and upsetting that he's having to respond to the continued revelations about Salazar. As a high profile athlete who's coach has been implicated in drug use it is entirely correct and appropriate that he respond and having to do so does not make him a victim.

I have no idea if he doped or not, I hope the latter but there is as you say, a whiff of Lance in the style of his response.
 nathan79 27 Feb 2017
In reply to Jim C:

Likewise I can't understand how he hasn't made a sharp exit for the sake of his reputation and career.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...