UKC

New Petzl E+Lite - worth an upgrade?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 PPP 27 Feb 2017
I am absolutely loving the Petzl E+Lite (2nd gen). I used it when I didn't bother taking a headtorch, as a light when walking on the road at night, etc... It's really worth the money.

Now I am considering upgrading it to a new one, but it seems like there are no reviews. I dig the case and better performance, but not sure if it's worth upgrading it.

Anyone had a go at it?
 Guy Hurst 27 Feb 2017
In reply to PPP:

At £16.20 from Go Outdoors I thought it was worth the cash. The light is appreciably brighter than from the last version, the case is useful and I prefer the elasticated headband to the wire on the old one. I'd say the more you use it, the more worthwhile the features of the new one will be.
OP PPP 27 Feb 2017
In reply to Guy Hurst:
Thanks, it seems like Go Outdoors do not show that up (I can only find the 2nd gen, http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/petzl-e-lite-zip-headlamp-p263592 ).

Regardless, it seems like you enjoy it, which is what matters to me. It's reasonably priced for what it is, I will try to get hold of one soon.
Post edited at 22:19
 Simon Caldwell 28 Feb 2017
In reply to PPP:

Looks like they've brought back the features from the original that they bizarrely got rid of in the 2nd gen (ie case and elastic) and made it brighter?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...