UKC

Happy Easter

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Ice Doctor 16 Apr 2017
Reality check.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDGpm_Uuq8M&

It's serious.

Eggs, bunnies, JC?

Irrelevant.
 The Lemming 16 Apr 2017
In reply to The Ice Doctor:

That makes compelling viewing. However this is more serious for such a religious festival.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xdu7eoVt0k&
 wercat 16 Apr 2017
In reply to The Lemming:

is it a kind of failed Kraftwerk tribute?
 The Lemming 16 Apr 2017
In reply to wercat:

Just a bit more jolly than the OP's Easter treat.

wercat 16 Apr 2017
In reply to The Lemming:

yes it is, but curiously cybernetic
 Ridge 16 Apr 2017

What did you do for a living in the 80's? Entertainments Officer on the General Belgrano?
In reply to Ridge:

How did you guess?

Do all your guys/gels live in a vacuum? Are you not aware of how dangerous Trump v the World is?

or

Is the link simply more media hype?

Forgive my reality check, I feel there is a case of Ostrich syndrome here ( at least they run fast) - There's nothing any of us can do. Trump has the nuclear codes. Unless you are a billionaire, or politician, or have a shelter, it could be end game very soon....

Hurrah!

The Lemming 16 Apr 2017

> How did you guess?Do all your guys/gels live in a vacuum? Are you not aware of how dangerous Trump v the World is?

Sorry, have not seen much in the news about anybody called Trump.

Can anybody please enlighten me?
In reply to The Lemming:

Thought you watched the original link that was posted. Part of the OP. Obviously you didn't.

Enlightenment is only possible with years of practise, abandonment of all worldy possessions and total dedication to others. Perhaps impossible in this modern world. There are few enlightened human beings among us I believe.
 Stichtplate 16 Apr 2017
> Enlightenment is only possible with years of practise, abandonment of all worldy possessions and total dedication to others. Perhaps impossible in this modern world. There are few enlightened human beings among us I believe.

If you're seeking any sort of enlightenment or even the more manageable target of a little peace of mind I would humbly suggest that you stop taking yourself and the world in general quite so seriously.
There really is bugger all you can do about North Korea.
Post edited at 17:48
 bouldery bits 16 Apr 2017

Doesn't matter if we're all vapourised mates.

Nothing will be changed by worrying about it.
 The Lemming 16 Apr 2017
> Thought you watched the original link that was posted. Part of the OP. Obviously you didn't.

Durr, you guessed right.

I called Trump starting a war with NK, last year even before he became Grand Lizard of the Free World.

I just got on with my humdrum life today and made a new youtube video.

Post edited at 21:41

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...