UKC

Shrewsbury Part Time Climbing Instructor Vacancy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Climbing The Walls 08 May 2017
premier post photo
Climbing The Walls based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, are currently seeking part time climbing instructor with availability for daytime, evening and weekend work.
This is a varied position, and you will have involvement in several different sessions in the centre including, taster sessions, kids clubs, nicas and coaching sessions, in addition to teaching belaying and general centre duties including PPE checks and maintenance duties.
We will pay £8 for the right candidate that has experience and a minimum of CWA or SPA qualification.
We can provide a minimum of 20 hours per week for the right candidate and an opportunity to gain further qualifications for the right candidate in time.

To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to sales@climbingthewalls.club
 Skinny Kin 15 May 2017
In reply to Climbing The Walls:

I was talking to guy the other day (2 weeks ago). He said he got £10/hour from you guys. So for the right candidates, they get £8 (an hour or entire 20 hours/week?) or the "wrong" candidate get £10/hour?
 Oceanrower 17 May 2017
In reply to Skinny Kin:

I reckon they'd pay more for someone who can spell and punctuate...
 Trangia 18 May 2017
In reply to Skinny Kin:

Sounds like Dianne Abbott's kind of economics.
 giles 18 May 2017
In reply to Trangia:

surely selling 50p over the minimum wage as a good deal is more a Theresa May trick! and it's not entirely clear the 8 pounds is an hourly rate rather than a one off purchase fee for the right candidate.
 JuanTinco 20 May 2017
In reply to Trangia:

I read it more like it has come from a Tory. The repition of "right candidate" gives them a run for the "strong and stable" phrase.

Juan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...