UKC

Kim Jong May

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Morgan Woods 12 May 2017
I thought this was quite good

Kim Jong-May clutched her left arm tightly. She was out of her comfort zone. Surely the whole point of being the Supreme Leader was not having to go on television to answer rude questions. Still, too late to back out now. She smiled awkwardly. It was always good to try to appear friendly towards one’s subjects.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/30/kim-jong-may-awkward-and-i...
 Yanis Nayu 12 May 2017
In reply to Morgan Woods:

She's so socially awkward she makes Gordon Brown comes across as James Bond...
abseil 12 May 2017

Good thread title, and post.

No offence to dear Tory voters on UKC - good luck chaps and chapesses and I wish you well. But I now have a medical problem. I throw up into a bucket every time TM appears on my TV screen. I've made an appointment to see the doctor about it tomorrow but I'm not hopeful.
 Yanis Nayu 12 May 2017

Just copied this from CIF, and it's spot on:

"The problem for the Tories is that Theresa May is not really a popular politician. Despite her many years in front line politics the public didn't know her as she is a rather dull and grey character. Over the last year a fictional Theresa May has been created by the media and the more the public see of her the more reality contrasts with the fictional character. She is a nervous and insecure person who reacts badly to pressure. She gets muddled and panics and as we saw today is far too prone to resort to spite and insults. She lacks warmth, she lacks political ideas, she lacks communication skills. She wants power and says she would be the best choice. She has done nothing at all at any point to prove she is. Nothing."
 Dell 13 May 2017
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Spot on.
The problem is, some people would vote for the Holocaust if if was advertised on a blue background.
 Big Ger 14 May 2017
In reply to Dell:

> Spot on. The problem is, some people would vote for the Holocaust if if was advertised on a blue background.

Class act mate.
 FactorXXX 14 May 2017
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

The problem for the Tories is that Theresa May is not really a popular politician

Two cameramen filming lions in the Serengeti. The lions are hungry as they haven't eaten for a few days and they are starting to circle closer and closer to the cameramen and roaring at each other.
One of the cameramen takes off his heavy boots and replaces them with running shoes. The other cameraman spots this and remarks: "You won't outrun a lion in those". The reply to this was: "Who cares, as long as I outrun you"...
 Yanis Nayu 14 May 2017
In reply to FactorXXX:

I take the point.

Why that's the case is a little beyond me though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...