UKC

Request For Psychology Dissertation Project Participants.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 roar 12 May 2017
Hi folks,
As part of my final module of an Open University BsC Psychology degree, I am investigating how features of personality and knowledge about immigration are related to attitudes towards immigrants.

In order to do so, I've designed a short survey comprised of two sections about immigration, The next section is a series of multiple choice questions about how how often you you use the listed media sources and the final section is a 'Big Five' personality test.

Ethical approval has been granted by the OU Ethics committee.
You will not be asked to provide any identifiable information, unless you wish to receive a condensed or full write up of the project once it has been marked. (I intend posting a condensed report on this forum.) If you wish to receive a copy of the paper, or discuss any aspect of this study please contact me at rsm277@my.open.ac.uk
If you are interested in taking part, please click on the link below.

https://openss.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77XepkslDfTRw3z
In reply to roar:

Well I've just done that, which was kind of interesting. Good luck with your dissertation.

Your electronic questionaire could do with a few tweaks; the next to last section, the bit about personality, says at the top that we should write a number saying how much we agree that the given statements are a true reflection of us, but there is no way to do this; so delete the phrase or amend the questionnaire. And the very final page could do with a 'Thanks, and close' button that shows that things hjave been completed and data submitted; as it is, there's just a final page saying thanks and a deal of uncertainty about whether closing the survey submits the data or not.

Hope this helps and as I said, good luck with it.

T.
abseil 12 May 2017
In reply to roar:

Done - good luck with your degree.
 NoddyBoulder 12 May 2017
In reply to roar:

Dunno if you can still change the survey, but Q7.13. has the text "ite the question text" as part of the question text, presumably meant to delete that
 abr1966 12 May 2017
In reply to roar:

Done....good luck
OP roar 12 May 2017
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

Thanks for the feedback, I've adjusted the questionnaire as suggested. I couldn't add and end button but I did insert some text indicating closing the survey submits the data.
OP roar 12 May 2017
In reply to NoddyBoulder:

Haha, yes,that was supposed to be deleted. It would appear that my editing skills are not so great! Thank you.
 Big Ger 13 May 2017
In reply to roar:

Done.
 ripper 13 May 2017
In reply to roar:

Done
nb. 'Procede' on the opening page should be 'Proceed'. I wasn't proof-reading, that one just jumped out at me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...