UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: The new Five Ten Anasazi Blanco

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 02 Jun 2017
Five Ten Anasazi Blanco 2017 2, 3 kbWe’ve taken everything that made the original Anasazi Blanco so loved and renowned - its last, asymmetric shape, Stealth® C4™ rubber, high-tension heel rand - then added a few effective features to bring it into the modern age of climbing. The new Blanco has a thermoplastic midsole that is stronger and stiffer. For warmer days and longer climbs, a perforated upper has been utilised to add breathability. Finally, the eye stay now has a welded construction for a sleeker shoe and to prevent fraying from scrapes on rock. Precise and powerful, this shoe is like no other when it comes to micro holds and edges.

Read more
 oliver.ghill91 05 Jun 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

Thanks 5.10. Worse than the old whites, not convinced they are stiffer like claimed. Certainly not worth £130
 UKB Shark 05 Jun 2017
In reply to oliver.ghill91:

Hmmm. Probably agree that they don't feel stiffer than a new pair of old whites if you get my drift but not sure I'd want them to be. The key thing with the thermoplastic sole of the new model is that the stiffness should 'last' for longer so whilst costing more shouldn't bag out like the old ones did in a matter of a dozen or so intense sessions so perhaps representing better value as a consequence. I had a box fresh pair of old whites to compare alongside the new model and found the new model marginally better in terms of fit, lightness which was a massive relief as I was on my final pair of the old model.
 UKB Shark 06 Jun 2017
In reply to ukb & bmc shark:

meant to say fit, lightness and precision

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...