UKC

Jonathan Pie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve Perry 10 Jun 2017
Anyone else been enjoying Jonathan Pie's election broadcasts?

Here's his latest for anyone not have seen it or any others.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qsGVghRBdKI

Beware strong language.
 DancingOnRock 10 Jun 2017
In reply to Steve Perry:

No. He's very good, or was to start with. He's lost his appeal to me a bit lately, a bit of a one trick pony. He should do some other characters. I think a lot of people seem to miss that it's satire.

Alf Garnet for the Millennials.
 krikoman 10 Jun 2017
In reply to Steve Perry:

Great stuff, as always a lot of truth in there.

It's very sad that, the PLP f*cked about for so long battling against JC, they are still denying him now, some of them; MP for Barrow in Furness, "I'd don't know how I won!!!", well I do!! It was off the back of JC, that's how you won. Couldn't bring himself to say that though, unlit Owen Smith, which at least apologised and praise JC.

If they'd only kept their gob's shut, that would have been enough, he wouldn't even have needed open support, and Labour would be in power now!!

So the party that they so dearly loved and which needed to get rid of JC tosurvive and prove the mantra, "you have to be in power to make a difference" was was brought down by their short sightedness and failure to listen to their members.

They only proved MPs have lost touch with their electorate. Hopefully they get behind JC now and do what the people have been asking them to do.

Deeply, deeply sad

Dell 11 Jun 2017
In reply to Steve Perry:

Love a bit of pie. Why can't we have politicians like him?
 DancingOnRock 11 Jun 2017
In reply to Dell:

> Love a bit of pie. Why can't we have politicians like him?

Because it's satire.

They'd never get elected.
 krikoman 11 Jun 2017
In reply to DancingOnRock:

> Because it's satire. They'd never get elected.

No he tells the truth too much

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...