UKC

Inflatable hot tubs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Ice Doctor 02 Jul 2017
I'm expecting this to go tangential, but have you had experience of one?
Are they a one event job or can they be reused?

On ebay.co.uk/itm/Bestway-Lay-Z-Spa-Vegas-Inflatable-Portable-Luxury-Hot-Tub/352070547700

I certainly don't trust products sold on eBay, they never turn up like the picture.

Advice please!
 Dax H 02 Jul 2017
In reply to The Ice Doctor:

Not used one myself but a friend has one and her and her husband use it quite a bit.
I would have got one on their recommendation but our garden is not conducive to privacy and I refuse to wear clothing in a tub.
 ByEek 02 Jul 2017
One of my relatives had one. They are ok. The heater managed to raise the temperature to just above"freezing bloody cold" and the construction was such that my then four year old son was more than able to do running jumps and dive bombs into it. £400 seems a bit steep for a glorified paddling pool.
Post edited at 19:39
In reply to Dax H:

Privacy! F@@k that, it's for a massive party. There won't be privacy. I don't run a sex club, but I can give you recommendation if you are into that sort of thing. Lol
 Brass Nipples 02 Jul 2017

Nudity with the opposite sex doesn't have to involve sex. You'll understand when older. Why are youngsters such prudes?

bouldery bits 02 Jul 2017

My mate in Bristol had one.
My memories of it are hazy BUT I know it withstood a combined total of about 70 stone of drunken idiot and survived unharmed and used again.
 Tom Last 02 Jul 2017
In reply to Lion Bakes:

> Nudity with the opposite sex doesn't have to involve sex.

Better when it does though.
 FactorXXX 02 Jul 2017
In reply to Lion Bakes:

Nudity with the opposite sex doesn't have to involve sex. You'll understand when older. Why are youngsters such prudes?

I must be a right prude then, because every time I've been naked in a hot tub with a member of the opposite sex has resulted in sex...
 elliot.baker 02 Jul 2017

I have no knowledge of them but you can buy the exact same on amazon for the exact same price and I would presume that would come with the added benefit of amazon's customer services and returns policy. There are a range on there including some oval shaped ones.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N8P5A36/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i2?ie=UTF8&a...
In reply to ByEek:
The water heater didn't work? Well it sounds like a right ' rip off .' How many people can fit into one of these things?
Post edited at 01:04
 Dax H 03 Jul 2017
In reply to FactorXXX:

> I must be a right prude then, because every time I've been naked in a hot tub with a member of the opposite sex has resulted in sex...

Strange that, me too.
 Dax H 03 Jul 2017

According to my friend the one they have takes about 8 hours to heat up.
Takes 4 to 6 people or more if your very friendly.
 Alan M 03 Jul 2017
> I'm expecting this to go tangential, but have you had experience of one?

> Are they a one event job or can they be reused?

> On ebay.co.uk/itm/Bestway-Lay-Z-Spa-Vegas-Inflatable-Portable-Luxury-Hot-Tub/352070547700

> I certainly don't trust products sold on eBay, they never turn up like the picture.

> Advice please!

We have one (Miami not Vegas) about 3/4 years old now. We only use it during the Christmas and summer holidays though. The rest of the year it is in the shed..... I love it 40 degree water on a winters night when the frost is settling and the air temp is below freezing feels awesome!!. If I was allowed it would be up all year but I'm not allowed .

Post edited at 19:33
 richprideaux 03 Jul 2017

Just make sure it's unused. I've never really understood why people are willing to rent someone else's Suburban Sex Pond...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...