UKC

Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mens Size 12

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 gedlawrenson 27 Aug 2017

premier post photo
I'm selling these great boots as I'm looking to get something that can also cover 5000/6000m expeditions. They've been worn on 3 trips to the Alps and are in good condition. I'd like £250 ono.

I've uploaded more pictures here, but if you want any others just let me know: http://imgur.com/a/Yk2Ac

Here's the marketing spiel from Scarpa:

"The revolution of our classic all mountain model, the new Pro version blends the highest technology from our generation of mountain boots inspired by Ueli Steck whilst retaining the robust features that deliver season after season.

Based around the exceptional NAG last the rugged 3mm upper now incorporates Scarpa’s sock fit technology plus, with the integral gaiter. Automatic fit adjustment, enhanced comfort and ankle closure all in one unique and patented feature and the efficient speed lacing allows for a precise fit.

Inside, the pro fibre midsole is married to the Vibram Total Traction (TT) outsole which provides an outstanding platform and function, the unit can also be teamed with for step in crampons. The outsole uses the latest dual density PU inserts - Scarpa Activ impact technology for exceptional heel strike comfort and forefoot protection.

An exceptional boot for those looking for the optimum balance of lightness and durability."
Post edited at 10:11
OP gedlawrenson 29 Aug 2017
In reply to gedlawrenson:

Bump: I'm happy to accept a reasonable offer.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...