UKC

Campervan Rental Barcelona over Christmas

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
J1234 06 Sep 2017
I want rent a campervan to pick up at Barcelona at Christmas. I have come up with Southcamper who appear to be closed or McRent who are closed on my ideal pick up and drop off days. Anyone know of any other firms.
Cheers
 Pete O'Donovan 06 Sep 2017
In reply to J1234:
A couple of possibilities:

www.catalunyavan.com

www.madcampers.es

I think they both do collection and drop-off in Barcelona.

Pete.
Post edited at 19:29
J1234 06 Sep 2017
In reply to Pete O'Donovan:

Thanks

Have you climbed on Pedraforca and have you investigated the crags you can see from La Torre de Turmacia? They look a bit of a walk in but no routes listed on UKC.
Regards Steve
In reply to J1234:

Pedra Forca is not really in my 'local' area of Catalunya but I've been up to the south face a couple of times. Got rained off 'Estimball' the first time but did 'Alicorn' (with Andy Hyslop) on the return trip. The climbing on that face is very technical on amazing, compact rock but I think it will probably be way too cold up there at Christmas, if that's what you have in mind.

Not sure about the other place you mention...

Pete.

In reply to J1234:

Pretty sure that's St. Gervàs. Mostly multi-pitch trad and semi-aid routes but (apparently) there are a handful of stunning single-pitch sport climbs.

Pete.
J1234 06 Sep 2017
In reply to Pete O'Donovan:

Thanks. Just getting to know the area in different seasons. I was amazed how green it was in August, I expected it all to be brown and sunbaked. Pleasantly surprised.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...