UKC

REVIEW: Pongoose Climber 700 3-in-1 Clipstick

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 20 Oct 2017
Pongoose Review, 4 kbThe clipstick has become a standard piece of equipment in the sport climber's rack, but the Pongoose Climber 700 offers something a bit different, with the ability to clip bolts, clip ropes, and even remove quickdraws. So how does it fare in practice?

Read more
 remus Global Crag Moderator 20 Oct 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

I've been lusting after one of these since they came out! Gotta keep saving those pennies.
 Derry 20 Oct 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

Very good. Haven't read a review from start to finish in a long time. Hope the product and the pongoose team are a success.
 Wft 21 Oct 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

As a clipstick manufacturer myself I have to say this looks great and works a charm.

Rob, to appease my inner geek - are the ‘clipping the rope in’ photos on Max Wall?

Pongoose 21 Oct 2017
In reply to remus:

> I've been lusting after one of these since they came out! Gotta keep saving those pennies.

Keep saving Remus!
 Pongoose 21 Oct 2017
In reply to Derry:

> Very good. Haven't read a review from start to finish in a long time. Hope the product and the pongoose team are a success.

Thanks so much, we really appreciate the supportive comments. Cheers!
 Pongoose 21 Oct 2017
In reply to Wood for Trees:

> As a clipstick manufacturer myself I have to say this looks great and works a charm.

Thanks for the positive comments! Much appreciated!
In reply to Wood for Trees:

Guy, you beauty - it is indeed

Whilst I don't have a prize, I'll try and think of a suitable reward next time I see you. On that note, I'm hoping to head south for some bouldering on the rough stuff - if you're around/about/don't mind shedding skin in vast quantities then it'd be great to see you. If you do, maybe meet at The Rugglestone afterwards!
In reply to UKC Gear:

Hi All,

For those interested I've just updated the following review to include Pongoose's latest offering, the Climber 1000+.

Given that my only real criticism of the original was that it wasn't available in a longer length - and now there is a longer length - it potentially makes the 1000+ the 'perfect pole'. 

If anyone has any questions fire them across

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...