UKC

FS: La Sportiva Trango Alp Evo Gore-tex – 45.5

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Brian Lee 13 Nov 2017
premier post photo
Price: £120 (plus £15 delivery to UK from RoI)
Full technical spec available here https://www.lasportiva.com/en/trango-alp-evo-gtx
These are great all-round boots, B2 rated and fully crampon compatible – I used them with Grivel 12 new-matic. Bought in January 2017 they have been used for a total of 10 days – one weekend Scottish winter, and one week of Alpine 4k mixed climbing. Note that this is the Evo model and much better spec than the basic Trango Alp boot.
These are lightweight (just 725g per boot) yet very warm boots when trudging through wet snow but they really come into their own on rock, where the flex in the ankle area and climbing zone around the toe offer a great advantage over stiffer boots. I bought them specifically to climb the Matterhorn, where they performed excellently, but am selling now as need a double boot for Himalayas.
In terms of fit, I have quite a narrow foot and they suited me perfectly, while in shoe size I am normally a 44.5, so I went up one size to 45.5 in these. If interested or need more info please email me at bplee69@yahoo.co.uk
Brian Lee 12 Feb 2018
In reply to Brian Lee:

Now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...