UKC

Calpe hostal / cheap hotel ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 02 Dec 2017
Google/ booking dot com bring up a handful. Anybody stayed in any of them ? Good / bad/ indifferent ? It's only for a couple of nights so we don't want an apartment . Preferably in the town centre , but open to suggestions .
 action 02 Dec 2017
In reply to mike123:

Hiya. I have an 4 bedroomed apartment for 2 months in calpe. If your interested i have 2 rooms available. It is on the sea front close to restaurants, bars, supermarket, Toix crag and the penon.

Let me know dates.

Kim
 action 02 Dec 2017
In reply to mike123:

Hiya. I have an 4 bedroomed apartment for 2 months in calpe. If your interested i have 2 rooms available. It is on the sea front close to restaurants, bars, supermarket, Toix crag and the penon.

Let me know dates.

Kim

A couple of nights is fine!
> Google/ booking dot com bring up a handful. Anybody stayed in any of them ? Good / bad/ indifferent ? It's only for a couple of nights so we don't want an apartment . Preferably in the town centre , but open to suggestions .

Removed User 03 Dec 2017
In reply to action:

Hi Kim
I'm looking for climbing partners from 9-24th of Dec and a possible room share. I climb in the f5s if interested. Ann-Marie
ann.henderson67@ntlworld.com
 action 03 Dec 2017
In reply to Removed UserGRUMPY MONKEY:

Hiya, unfortunately I am working. Maybe get in touch with mark Eddy, mountain journeys.
 action 03 Dec 2017
In reply to mike123:

Not heard back so thinking Maybe your sorted? BTW I charge 10.00pppn. Let me know asap
> Google/ booking dot com bring up a handful. Anybody stayed in any of them ? Good / bad/ indifferent ? It's only for a couple of nights so we don't want an apartment . Preferably in the town centre , but open to suggestions .

action 03 Dec 2017
In reply to Removed UserGRUMPY MONKEY:

I will have room in my apartment but won't be free to climb. Sorry ????
OP mike123 04 Dec 2017
In reply to action:
thanks .
sorry I haven't been online until now. I ll email you via here.
 Polechick 10 Dec 2017
In reply to action:

Hi Kim, I'm heading to Calpe for 8 nights 1st to 9th January. Do you have a room available for that period of time. What facilities are there and what do you charge? I'm meeting up with members of the Pinnacle club but trying desperately to keep costs down. Miss Ali Taylor
 action 11 Dec 2017
In reply to Polechick:

Hi.....is this thee Ali Taylor. ....Miss extraordinaire......pole dancer and generally good all-rounder? Of course you can stay. I am going home early over Xmas and back on the 2nd. I can give you the keys ....somehow? It's 10.00 per night. Email me?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...