UKC

Cycling host needed, Mon 22nd Jan, London Area

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 joe j 15 Jan 2018

Hi Cyclists of UKC,

Seeking a friendly cyclist, or group of cyclists, available on Monday 22nd Jan, in the London area. 

A small delegation of Mongolian cyclists are visiting London this coming weekend and they are hoping to enjoy a day of cycling in the London area on Monday 22nd Jan.

They are representatives of the Mongolian International Bike Touring Association and are exhibiting at the Adventure Travel Expo at the weekend. On Monday 22nd Jan they would like spend the day cycling (road cycling, leisurely touring) and would benefit from having a local host to assist with directions, showing a good route and generally sharing enthusiasm for cycling. 

If you are an enthusiastic cyclist, free on Monday 22nd Jan in the London area, then please get in touch. At least one of the delegation speaks excellent english. I am guessing that they would enjoy a half day or day ride to see some sites, perhaps even the London to Brighton Route. 

It should be an interesting cultural exchange, they are very polite and enthusiastic people. 

Many Thanks, Joe  

nniff 15 Jan 2018
In reply to joe j:

I'm a member of the Dorking Cycling Club and  I'm sure somebody, if not me, will be able to help with a ride out and around the Surrey Hills and Sussex.   I might be able to commit - not sure at the moment though

OP joe j 15 Jan 2018
In reply to nniff:

That is great to hear! Box Hill, cycling parts of the Olympic route would be very interesting for them I am sure. 

I will send you a private message now, please check your emails (perhaps including SPAM folder)

Many Thanks!

nniff 15 Jan 2018
In reply to joe j:

I've replied....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...