UKC

Trump and Kim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mypyrex 10 Mar 2018

If the meeting goes ahead, will it end in tears or will they both be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

Bone Idle 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

It will end in tears of laughter.....

God bless america.

OP mypyrex 10 Mar 2018

Maybe they'll both have a bad hair day!

In reply to mypyrex:

My guess is Trump is sitting in the Oval Office practicing the speech from Team America right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgMzZvC_yUU&

profitofdoom 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

> If the meeting goes ahead, will it end in tears or will they both be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

Maybe they will decide to wrestle for it in which case chub-chops will definitely win

Seriously though the meeting is a good thing is it not? Did not Churchill (or someone) say "Jaw-jaw is better than War-war"

OP mypyrex 10 Mar 2018
In reply to profitofdoom:

> Seriously though the meeting is a good thing is it not? Did not Churchill (or someone) say "Jaw-jaw is better than War-war"

My worry is that Trump will turn it into an ego show in order to vindicate his "my button's bigger than yours"

Removed User 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

I'd expect that Trump will be accompanied by a group of responsible adults, whether he likes it or not.

DerwentDiluted 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

My worry is that they will get on a bit too well.

Next thing we know Pyongyang will have a Burger Kim franchise and Arkansas will be using Anti Aircraft guns to execute it's backlog of death row prisoners instead of Midazolam

birdie num num 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

Trump is going to give him a Chinese burn and a dead leg

OP mypyrex 10 Mar 2018
In reply to birdie num num:

> Trump is going to give him a Chinese burn and a dead leg

I imagine that's as nothing compared with the Mrs Num Num effect

8A machine elf 10 Mar 2018
In reply to mypyrex:

Of course Lil Kim would be crazy to trust Americans so i hope he can see this and doesn't let these genocidal mafians get too close.

kipper12 10 Mar 2018
In reply to birdie num num:

Or a Chelsea bun and a creme egg

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...