UKC

Accommodation Margalef

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 donuthead8 31 Jul 2018

Planning on going to Margalef for New year, does anyone have any accommodation recommendations.

3 people 2 rooms needed.

thanks.

Dandan 31 Jul 2018
In reply to donuthead8:

We always stay at http://casacatalunya.com/
Not the cheapest but in my opinion the nicest place in town, he does book up quick but it's worth an ask.
If he is busy he should be able to point you towards other possible accommodation.

OP donuthead8 31 Jul 2018
In reply to Dandan

Thanks. I did see this place but as it sleeps 6 it's a bit big for the 3 of us.. 

Dandan 31 Jul 2018
In reply to donuthead8:

You can book the upstairs for 4 or the downstairs for 2 separately so it might still be suitable...

Steve Crowe Global Crag Moderator 31 Jul 2018
OP donuthead8 31 Jul 2018
In reply to Steve Crowe:

Thanks Steve. But this is the accommodation my friends have already booked. We are trying to find somewhere as close to it as poss. Proving tricky. Can really only find one place..

thanks anyway.

Chimnastics 19 Aug 2018
In reply to donuthead8:

In 2017 we stayed here. It cost about 450 euros for 6 weeks! Plus some extra for electricity. I don't think they've figured out how to tap into the climbing market, so they're normally empty, and hence very cheap. Oh, it is in Poboleda, which is a fair drive from Margalef, but it's central for Margalef, Siurana and the rest of the area. https://www.booking.com/hotel/es/apartaments-populetus.en-gb.html I can give you an email address, as we didn't go through booking.com.

Post edited at 13:29
 zv 19 Aug 2018
In reply to donuthead8:

Depends on how comfortable you'd like to be I guess. The refugio has I believe one double independent bedroom which gets booked out very quickly as you can imagine but I bet it would be fine if you booked soonish for new years. 
If 1 person is fine with it, they could just stay in the bunkhouse, which is not a big deal and quite cheap. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...