UKC

REVIEW: Red Chili Voltage

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 31 May 2019
Font The new and improved Voltage is unrecognisable from its predecessor, which is probably a good thing, says Rob Greenwood. We think it's a fantastic all-rounder, capable of performing on a variety of rock types over a number of disciplines.

Read more
 yodadave 31 May 2019
In reply to UKC Gear:

the pictures of the sharp looking arete, where are they? It looks amazing!

also great review, very comprehensive, now to find a stockist......

In reply to yodadave:

It's Montee Divine (f7A) at  Mont Aigu in Fontainebleau. It's somewhere between 6C+ and 7A and absolutely amazing. There's also a cracking yellow circuit there which you can do in your trainers. Whist I've never been one for parkour (I'm no way near cool enough) this circuit involves a whole load of running and jumping, interspersed with the occasional easy problem.

Glad you enjoyed the review too. If you're having trouble finding a stockist let me know and I'll drop the UK Team a quick message to see where you can find them.

lithos 31 May 2019
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

"going to be a very affair, in a great many ways." 

as Steve Jobs would say 'think different' 

feel free to delete this comment after fixing

In reply to lithos:

Thanks Lithos.

I'd love to shift the blame on to Dan (Bailey), who gave it a subbing before it went live, but let's face it - we all know who's fault it is

Can't get the staff...

Post edited at 11:11
 yodadave 31 May 2019

Thanks Rob, it felt like it was Font purely based on the forest, I'll have to mark it in the guide so I don't forget to flail on it next time.

lithos 31 May 2019

> I'd love to shift the blame on to Dan (Bailey), who gave it a subbing before it went live, but let's face it - we all know who's fault it is

> Can't get the staff...

just think about their performance when sleep deprived,

which is a roundabout way of saying congratulations to you and penny

In reply to lithos:

As/when this happens I'll be looking back on the glory days on when there was only two mistakes within my reviews

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...