UKC

Climbing wall holds - free to a good home

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Dear all

I’ve been giving my home wall a spring clean and in a cupboard I found a big bag of holds which haven’t been used for a long time.

So, what I would like to do is give them away. Here’s the caveat. The kids are going to be off till September and going crazy. The Corona virus is giving people a tough financial time. So I would prefer to give them to someone with kids and no money to spend on holds, so they can build something fun to while away the time.

There are about 35 holds, all bolt on, I’ll throw in some bolts and tnuts to get you started, they are a variety of sizes including some big slopers. There’s enough to populate a good little garage wall.

pickup from near Stoney Middleton...I’ll bring the bag down to the end of the drive for social distancing 😎 First email to me gets them. Again, if you can afford it, then go and buy some. Hopefully these will go to a good home.

thepodge 19 Mar 2020
In reply to paul_in_cumbria:

Excellent offer of you, I'd take them if I didn't already have a load I'm not using, plan was / is to build a home wall and a traverse for the boy but 18mm outdoor ply isn't as cheap as I'd like hence me asking about well painted chipboard on the other thread. 

In reply to thepodge:

Definitely wouldnt advise chipboard no matter how well prepared. 
exterior OSB might fit the bill. I’ve used it in the past in exterior construction and it’s cheaper I think than exterior ply

In reply to paul_in_cumbria:

Holds have gone

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...