UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Kendal Goes Online - Early Bird Offer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 16 Oct 2020
Kendal Mountain Festival 2020

This November Kendal Mountain Festival is going fully online. We're seizing this huge opportunity to Share The Adventure with the world, pouring all our effort and energy into creating a new, amazing digital experience.

Read more
 drconline 17 Oct 2020
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't see any programme details anywhere for the KMF online festival.

So are we meant to buy the early bird passes sight unseen just assuming that it's going to be awesome? Does 'early bird' mean 'true believer' in this context?

Hey, I'm sure it will be great, but I'd like to see the programme first before deciding.

Is it just me?

Climbthatpitch 17 Oct 2020
In reply to drconline:

Took me a while and not easy to find on the website but I think these are the films

https://tour.kendalmountainfestival.com/tour-films

goose299 18 Oct 2020
In reply to Climbthatpitch:

Distinctly underwhelmed if that’s this years offerings

wbo2 18 Oct 2020
In reply to Climbthatpitch:

I don't think those are all of the films

In reply to drconline:

The programme is going to be released shortly; however, my understanding of the early bird tickets is that these discounted rates are for those that wish to purchase them 'on faith' in order to take advantage of the superior pricing.

If you'd prefer to wait and see what they've got up their sleeve the information will be going live within the near future, so watch this space...

Post edited at 10:55
 gav 19 Oct 2020
In reply to drconline:

This is the same every year. The early-bird tickets are released before the programme, and the films are only really confirmed days before.

Whether that's a good or a bad thing is open to discussion. Presumably this year, there wont be the same limit on tickets, so you could afford to leave it until the programme is released without fear of missing out (though not at the reduced prices, clearly).

drconline 19 Oct 2020
In reply to gav:

OK good to know that's just how they do it.

Cheers.

ianstevens 19 Oct 2020
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

But if I'm at home giving my down jacket its annual wearing, how will everyone know what a hardcore adventurer I am?

Arms Cliff 19 Oct 2020
In reply to ianstevens:

> But if I'm at home giving my down jacket its annual wearing, how will everyone know what a hardcore adventurer I am?

I’m sure they’ll have a social media hashtag so that people can still be seen in their £500 soft shells drinking a pint!

ianstevens 19 Oct 2020
In reply to Arms Cliff:

Perfect - I propose #TopConditionsSoIWatchedSomeFilmsNotAtKendal

Post edited at 14:19
 groovejunkie 21 Oct 2020
In reply to drconline:

> Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't see any programme details anywhere for the KMF online festival.

> Hey, I'm sure it will be great, but I'd like to see the programme first before deciding.

> Is it just me?

It's me too then, I thought this was starting two days ago but I'm still unable to find the list of films each day. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...